Thursday

Star Wars: Combine - yes a free Star Wars game!

Yes, a free Star Wars game!!

Star Wars: Combine

I was reading up on Star Wars Galaxies, the MMORPG currently available on Sony’s portal, and found an interesting free online Star Wars game called Star Wars: Combine. It’s an online rpg simulation game similar to the old classics like “StarFlight”. It’s massive, it’s multi-player, and it’s free!

Some of the features include custom character building, ship customization, space and ground combat, an economic system and more than fifty character classes.

This is no flash hack game, this is a fully featured Star Wars online gaming experience and I highly suggest you check it out.

http://www.swcombine.com




--------------------------------------------------------------
This is another of my useful , interesting blogs I write at the moment, my main one is GoldCoaster

Keep checking back here for more Good Free RPG Games.

0 comments: